Technical Product Marketing Manager
HarnessSan Francisco, CA6M ago
Harness is looking for a driven and passionate Technical Product Marketing Manager. As a Technical PMM, you will become a CI/CD expert and help make our sales team deadly in the field.
Harness is an exciting fast-growing startup based in San Francisco that sells Continuous Delivery as-a-Service. We empower developers to automate the process of deploying, verifying and rolling back code in production and have partnered with 125+ customers in our first 2-years of selling.
We’re disrupting our industry and we’re going places. So will you.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You’re passionate about technology
- Looking to catapult your PMM skills and career to the next level
- You consider Jack Trout the father of positioning
- You have an opinion and aren’t afraid to share it
- You appreciate a good product that solves a real problem
- You want to be part of the early team of a fast-growing startup
- You appreciate a common-sense and no-jerk environment
- Product messaging, storytelling and positioning
- Product news via blogs/vlogs
- Competitive Intelligence
- Customer Case Studies
- Sales collateral, tools and enablement
- Product feedback loops to our product teams
TYPICAL DAY LOOKS LIKE
- Collaborating with sales and customers to help Harness achieve market leadership
- Collaborating with engineering and product to learn about latest product updates/features
- Researching competitive commercial and open-source products
- Collaborating with customers and CS team to capture & document success
- Creating a blog, video or slide deck to educate sales and/or customers on the latest news
- 2-3 years of relevant experience as an engineer/developer
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Deep Passion for DevOps & Tech (Cloud/Docker/Kubernetes/Serverless)
- Basic Technical understanding of CI/CD and deployment pipelines
- Basic Technical understanding of modern monitoring (APM/Log/Observability)
- Explain complex concepts using storytelling
- Knowledge of the developer/DevOps tools ecosystem and/or open-source (e.g. Jenkins)
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR HARNESS?
- We’re the #1 solution in the Continuous Delivery space
- Being on the winning team is pretty damn awesome
- Our PMM team owns the full lifecycle of PMM responsibilities
- Harness is in the top 1% of the fastest-growing startups in San Francisco
- You’ll learn a lot and have fun doing it
- Working for Harness is an investment in yourself and your resume
- Exposure to the largest software deployments in the entire world
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.