Technical Product Marketing Manager
BitmovinSan Francisco1M ago
We know what you're wondering…is this one of those job posts where Bitmovin Inc is looking for a Technical Product Marketing Manager in their San Francisco, CA, USA office where everyone is not a grizzly bear and some of them wear a hoodie every day to work? Yes, yes it is.
We're a laid back group of mad scientists looking to change the world with our groundbreaking streaming video technology and our mission on the PMM team is to tell the world about it. We’re aiming to Shape the Future of video, in all its forms and we want to meet like-minded individuals who feel the same way.
Come join our global team to work with customers worldwide from our San Francisco office. Let's shape the future of video together!
As a Technical Product Marketing Manager, you will
- Contribute to the development of our product positioning, key messaging, go-to-market strategies, and campaigns that will resonate with our target customers
- Deliver sales enablement programs and materials that increase close rates and decrease time to close
- Broaden Bitmovin's position as an industry leader through the creation of white papers, blog posts, and webinars
- Work on content, presentations for tradeshows and other event-based content pieces
- Perform ongoing competitive research and analysis to keep the organization abreast of the ever-changing market
It would be great if you could have:
- 2-5 years of experience in product marketing at a relevant startup
- Working knowledge of the video technology landscape
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. In particular, the ability to zero in on the simplest and clearest expressions of everything from technical capabilities to value narratives
- Strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional internal and external stakeholders
- An ability to maintain a steadfast, down-to-earth, cool-as-a-cucumber attitude in a fast-paced startup environment
It would be even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields; MBA preferred
- Knowledge of video technology products
- Experience marketing technical products to developers
- Proven track record of successfully launching new products, creating messaging and positioning, and enabling sales teams
- Working with an innovative, fast-growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact in the multimedia industry, with target markets EU, US and APAC
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Options package
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Commuter Benefits
- Free Health, Dental, and Vision, covered by the company
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks, great coffee and lunch 2x per week
- Regular and fun team activities
- Choose your own hardware
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast-growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria.
The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, which is used today by Netflix, Youtube, and others. Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin’s customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including fuboTV, RTL, Pro7Sat1, iFlix, Antel, LaLiga, Redbull Mediahouse, Stan, and many others.
Working at Bitmovin is fast-paced, fun and challenging with colleagues and customers worldwide.
Bitmovin is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
STARTING TIME: Immediately
Empower your future and join us now!