Sr. Product Marketing Manager - RingCentral Meetings
RingCentralBelmont, CA8d ago
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Sr. Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving all aspects of the marketing function–technical, operational and strategic–for the meetings product line of the RingCentral portfolio.
You'll craft customer-facing and sales-enabling content, including websites, presentations, videos, collateral, whitepapers, etc. You will also provide timely buyer insights and help identify market opportunities while analyzing trends and threats. Your performance will be measured by your ability to execute on growth-marketing strategies and to work effectively with others–including product management, engineering, sales, marketing, operations–to achieve measurable results.
If you are passionate about storytelling, marketing, and creating content in order to fuel customer acquisition, engagement and retention, this role is for you.
This is a high-impact, high-visibility role where you will serve as the subject matter expert for the meetings product, both internally and externally. The ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starter who is passionate about doing whatever it takes (strategy, execution, and everything in between) to help the business succeed.
- Define and develop compelling messaging, effective value propositions, use cases, and overall content targeting customers, decision makers, and other audiences such as analysts, press, sales, and partners. Be the master storyteller that catapults RingCentral above the competition.
- Work closely with the Sales and Partner GTM team, the field, partner, and solutions marketing teams, our Product Management team, and our key partners to create/refine messaging and GTM strategy.
- Participate in and drive product launches with the central marketing teams, field marketing, and sales.
- Focus on telling customer stories and building compelling case studies.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of market dynamics, competitive landscape, and go-to-market strategies in target markets and target audiences.
- Drive seller enablement and marketing programs content related to new solutions in partnership with sales enablement teams.
- Coordinate with the integrated marketing team efforts across the marketing teams in corporate and in the regions. Campaign responsibilities include (but are not limited to) identification of solution(s) to be promoted, market segmentation, and messaging for differentiation.
- Work with our internal events lead and our events team to showcase our solutions.
- Work with our connected partners in this space as they build out compelling solutions with our open APIs.
- 3-7+ years of marketing experience, preferably with 2+ years of product marketing experience in the B2B SaaS space
- Experience working closely with B2B Sales teams on messaging, content, and playbooks
- Highly cross-functional and detail-oriented, with the ability to partner with different teams across the company
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Located in San Francisco Bay Area
- Technical background preferred