Senior product marketing manager
QuizletSan Francisco4M ago
As a senior product marketing manager on at Quizlet, you’ll be responsible for bringing Quizlet product's to market end-to-end, from crafting user insights to perfecting positioning to developing launch plans and then seeing them through. You’ll approach marketing with a growth mindset, create a vision for how to get Quizlet products used by millions of students, and then work with a cross-functional team to execute against that vision.
On a daily basis, you’ll partner with product management, product analytics and other marketers to help inform product roadmap decisions and strategy. You’ll be equally comfortable diving into market research efforts as you are working A/B test ideas into a product-engineering roadmap or talking about why an SEO strategy may or may not work. As an excellent writer, you will bring a passion for high-quality marketing and communications programs and thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.
- Partner with product management, product analytics, product design and engineering to bring Quizlet's products to market.
- Determine feature positioning and messaging, and go-to-market strategy for new products
- Work closely with marketing creative, lifecycle marketing, communications and other cross functional marketers to bring campaigns to life
- Find new ways to continually deliver value from our existing product to our student and teachers users
- Be the expert on our student and teacher customers; drive market research and understanding, user insights and empathy and stronger product development
- 5+ years experience in a product marketing role at a consumer-facing company
- Strong leadership qualities with a proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Excellent analytical skills with a “test and learn” mindset.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and communication skills with a high attention to detail. Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a rapidly evolving business landscape.
- Experience building creative go-to-market strategies for consumer products (bonus if those products are in the education, marketplace, or subscription space)
- Comfortable with paid marketing, organic search and email marketing best practices
- Experience working with user generated content