Senior Product Marketing Manager
Fluent CommerceUS, Remote6M ago
As a talented and experienced product marketer, you’ll delight in finding creative ways to bring Fluent Order Management to the world. Your product positioning statements are simple yet profound. You're creative? Interesting—you love to find, and learn from, great ads. And you have an opinion on the role of omnichannel fulfillment in CX that you’d like to share.
You'll be the voice the product and show prospects and partners how Fluent Order Management can solve retail problems—from the everyday to edge cases. You embrace ambiguity and complexity, and bring insight, structure, and creativity to your work.
In this role you’ll report to the Director of Product Marketing based in the Greater New York City area. But you’ll also work closely with cross-functional teams in the US, Australia and Europe. Some off-hours calls will be needed, but we offer lots of flexibility in return. Sound interesting? We look forward to you joining our fun, dynamic team.
- Go-to-Market Strategy – Collaborate on the day-to-day GTM plan for the Fluent Order Management offering, including campaign planning for lead generation (social tiles, emails, white papers, etc.)
- Positioning - Collaborate with Product Managers and the broader team to develop messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas, and positions Fluent Order Management as an enterprise solution worthy of inclusion in an RFP.
- Product Launches and Releases - Plan launches of net-new products and features, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Sales Enablement - Understand and support our sales channels; train the commercial team on our go-to-marketing messaging and develop product marketing assets to support the sales cycle (web content, solution briefs, white papers, slides, etc.) Collaborate on storyboards for video assets.
- Market intelligence – Develop a thorough understanding of our buyers, who are they, how they buy, and their key buying criteria.
- Competitive Intelligence – Understand our competitors and how they position their offerings and work with the product and commercial teams to develop competitive sales battlecards.
- Partner Onboarding Journey Map – Contribute to the partner onboarding journey map and help develop assets to improve the partner experience.
- Thought Leadership - Act as a thought leader for Fluent Order Management including written works and webinars.
- Analyst Relations Support – Support analyst relations and relations with other industry influencers.
Skills and Experience:
- Motivation – You’re a highly motivated individual with energy, enthusiasm, a sense of humor and passion for the Fluent business and partner ecosystem.
- Creativity – You enjoy working in a hands-on role where you get to flex your creative muscles, and love to compare notes on great ads you’ve seen.
- Strong communicator – You’re a storyteller with clear, confident communication skills, both written and verbal. You have the ability to persuade others.
- Strategic thinker - You can see the big picture and how each project or deliverable aligns with larger goals.
- Highly collaborative - You proactively reach out to other team members, listen attentively, and work together to achieve measurable outcomes
- Stakeholder management - You understand the importance of getting buy-in early and often, know how to negotiate roadblocks, and when to compromise.
- Retail tech-focused - You have 5+ years’ experience in the enterprise retail technology space, 2+ years’ experience marketing a SaaS product, and preferably 2+ years of Order Management marketing experience.
- Detail-Oriented - While top level thinking is important, the details still matter, and you make sure you get the details you need to serve our stakeholders well.
- Positive and proactive attitude - Ability to maintain high level of professionalism in a corporate environment.
- Results-oriented - You enjoy setting and meeting goals.
- Applications – Strong Microsoft PowerPoint skills and some Adobe Photoshop.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience marketing IBM Sterling Order Management, Manhattan Order Management, or Magento Order Management, or e-commerce retail technology.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Pardot) or similar
- Adobe Illustrator.
- Animated gif creation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.