Senior Product Marketing Manager
ZuoraRedwood City or San Francisco, CA6M ago
Eager to catapult your product marketing career at a company that created the greatest sales deck ever seen? Read here. Ready to learn from and work with one of the top 25 Product Marketing teams across the globe? Read here. Yes and Yes? Then Zuora is the place for you -- a company where product marketing is highly valued and extremely visible within our own walls and outside our walls. All eyes are on Zuora, where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (coined by Tien Tzuo, our CEO).
We are looking for top notch Product Marketers to join us and help teach the world how to do enterprise product marketing right. Come work with a product marketing team that celebrates storytelling and landing on that perfect message. Come collaborate with a team that is setting the groundwork to scale and grow to $1 billion in revenue. Come learn from a team and company where our CEO is one of the best product marketers on the planet, and who was one of the early employees at Salesforce where SaaS Product Marketing was first born.
Today, consumers and businesses no longer want the burden of owning products, they want access to services that make their lives easier. Goodbye Ownership, Hello Usership. Businesses in every sector are shifting to a subscription business model and looking to Zuora to help make that shift happen. Our vision is “The World Subscribed” where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s expertise and technology powers this Subscription Economy.
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription software that enables any company in any industry to successfully launch, manage, and transform into a subscription business. Analysts continue to rank our products to the top right. Customers keep looking to us to define their best practices. Our growth story is only just beginning and our Product Marketing organization is pivotal in sustaining our rapid growth across the globe.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you’ll collaborate with product, marketing, and sales teams to drive our go-to-market process for our SaaS applications and solutions; taking complex ideas and making them simple to understand. You’ll be best friends with our customers, identify their pain points and clearly articulate the value Zuora’s solutions bring them. You’ll leverage your creative soul to develop sales pitches other companies continue to copy and create drool worthy marketing assets that showcase our leading subscription management products.
Ready to be at the top of your game? Join us and make shift happen!
What you’ll achieve:
- Drive the go-to-market strategy and positioning for solutions
- Lead messaging, positioning and packaging for the Zuora products
- Collaborate with Product Management and other Product Marketing team members to translate technology into a compelling value proposition
- Deliver assets and collateral to help the sales team articulate our value through copy, slides, images, and videos
- Perform a competitive market analysis and enhance our arsenal of competitive weapons
- Work with marketing, sales, PR and enablement teams to develop product launch plans and roll out new product capabilities
- Work with some of the best and industry-renowned product management and marketing executives in the business
- Make a measurable impact on one of the fastest-growing companies in Silicon Valley
Product Marketing at Zuora is a broad role. As such, we need well-rounded “athletes” who can:
- Put together compelling messaging that makes people want to buy
- Develop a point of view and create thought leadership for complex topics like consumption-based pricing and usage rating
- Go deep on the product and develop credible subject matter expertise
- Engage with customers in new, creative ways to understand their business problems
- Research the market to understand competitive and market trends, and use that understanding to guide the field
- Work with data, and not be afraid to dive into stats and metrics about product usage, pricing analysis, market analysis etc.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, management consulting, or a similar role at a software company is preferred
- Proven track record of crafting compelling customer facing presentations (you will be asked to provide samples)
- Ability to be scrappy and successfully drive projects in a fast-paced environment (with minimal guidance, limited resources)
- Strong skills in communication, presenting, writing and ability to work well cross-functionally
- SaaS experience a plus
- MBA a plus
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing and revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their experience and leading our mission are over 1,200 passionate and innovative ZEOs who value freedom, responsibility and accountability in equal measure because they have the capacity to make shift happen. Our culture isn’t an empty branding effort – our ZEOs love working here and it shows in our rating on Glassdoor. We take it very seriously. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative and stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet and Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai, and Tokyo.
At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com