Senior Product Marketing Manager
BuildiumBoston, MA1M ago
Positioning, product launches, competitive analysis, and packaging is your passion. You’re equal parts driver and collaborator - you know when to push and when to listen. At the center of everything is the customer, and you put yourself in the customers’ shoes to develop crystal clear value propositions, positioning, messaging, pricing, and packaging.
You’re coming to Buildium at an exciting time when growth and scale is at the center of all that we do and you’ll be part of a team that sits at the intersection of marketing, product, sales, customer support, and the market. You’ll be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches.
What you'll do:
- Develop product, feature, and services positioning, packaging, messaging, and supporting documentation for GTM launches.
- Develop go-to-market plans, customer segmentation, and marketing campaigns from conceptualization through execution for new products, features and add-ons.
- Collaborate with product and engineering in the development of product roadmap and market strategy to establish differentiation in our product offerings and maximize revenue opportunities.
- Lead analysis of the market, customers, and competitive landscape that results in actionable insights.
- Educate our customers, expose them to the breadth of our product, and help drive feature adoption.
- Create content (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, and other forums) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
Who you are:
- 7+ years of Product Marketing experience, with a track record of increasing responsibility
- Exceptional writing and editing skills - you need to be able to write clean copy in layman’s terms that clearly communicates the unique value proposition for each product in our portfolio
- A deep understanding of branding/messaging, product marketing, and product management
- Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Experience building positioning, packaging, and pricing models
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams across the organization, interfacing with marketing, product, engineering customer care, and sales
- Analytical problem-solving skills a requirement
- Experience with a SaaS software company a requirement
- BA, but we’re less concerned with your degree than we are with your experience
Benefits and Perks
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Thursdays
- Ping Pong, Foosball, etc
- Free snacks
At Buildium we’re always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed — all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those aren’t just words on our wall — they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what we’re building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium, a RealPage company, is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.