Senior Customer Marketing Manager
AmplitudeSan Francisco4M ago
About The Role & Team
As the first customer marketing hire, you will help accelerate growth at Amplitude by turning our extensive group of customer champions into a customer-led brand and a thriving community. A company wide-priority, you will grow the ecosystem by connecting and activating our customer base around our shared mission as we enterprise cement our place as a market leader. You will have the opportunity to define strategy, content and critical programs for customer marketing at Amplitude. You will work cross-functional role with product marketing, brand & content, demand, sales, customers, and our partners.
As a Senior Customer Marketing Manager, you will:
- Build rapport with customers to increase renewals, referrals, and cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Lead and manage integrated customer engagement and communication programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, customer advisory board, annual conferences, awards programs, and more
- Work across growth and success teams to ensure continued education and success throughout the relationship lifecycle
- Design a best-in-class customer reference program to be used for sales support, analyst relations, and press
- Identifying key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, etc.
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- Previous role in Customer Marketing, Community Manager, or Product Marketing. Experience in Content Marketing, Customer Success or Account Management role a plus.
- Knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platforms
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Ability to create effective copy and presentations; graphic design capabilities are a plus
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Interpersonal skills to help them nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Incredibly creative marketing and communication skills
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, Peloton, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.