Product Marketing Manager - Help & Support
LinkedInSunnyvale / San Francisco12d ago
Who We Are
LinkedIn’s mission is to connect the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful. As the world's largest professional network on the Internet with more than 500+ million members, we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will play a pivotal role in shaping LinkedIn's roadmap through voice of customer insights, product positioning, and go-to-market strategies. This role offers the unique opportunity to work across the consumer and enterprise space - LinkedIn Member, Premium, Talent Solutions, Marketing Solutions, Sales Solutions and Learning Solutions.
You will partner with our product, engineering, sales, support and marketing teams to develop and launch a unified help and support platform that streamlines the help, learning and support experience for our members, customers and field teams.
- Partner across all LinkedIn lines of business to understand and prioritize customer and rep needs
- Translate and prioritize customer and rep needs to inform the product development roadmap through validations and benchmarking
- Develop messaging, positioning, naming, and core narrative around products and its benefit to customers, sales and support teams
- Own in-product messaging and communications including email communications, training, and in-product marketing and onboarding
- Own the go-to-market strategy and execution of product roll-out, including communications and field enablement across all LinkedIn lines of business, with responsibility for driving alignment across Product, Engineering, Sales, Support and Marketing on approach and KPIs
- Develop field enablement strategy, sales/marketing collateral, and deliver on field training across lines of business to ensure successful execution
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3-4+ years of product marketing, product development, go-to-market and/or sales enablement experience
- Proven track record of developing, executing and scaling high impact, multi-channel go-to-market efforts for B2B solutions
- Experience using market research to inform product development strategies
- Ability to inspire, lead and align cross-functional teams
- Ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines
- Proficiency in learning complex software solutions
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, team building and problem solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative and leadership
- Ability to build creative solutions and drive results
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience leading sales enablement, education and training
- San Francisco, Mountain View or Sunnyvale
*This is a 6-month contractor role, with the opportunity to extend the contract*
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here: https://lnkd.in/equalemploymentopportunity2017. Please reference http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: