Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise
Frame.ioNew York14d ago
About the Role
Frame.io is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to support marketing initiatives for existing and prospective Enterprise customers. In this role, you will be responsible for building and supporting marketing strategies to increase adoption and awareness of Frame.io among our enterprise audiences. You’ll work closely with Product, Sales, Data, and Support teams to create and manage marketing collateral, craft customer and partner case studies, and support product launches and enterprise-facing marketing campaigns. We’re looking for a creative and strategic thinker who is willing to roll-up their sleeves, work collaboratively with teams to promote products in-market, and represent the voice of the customer in all messaging and positioning.
- Experience in B2B Marketing (ideally in the tech/software space)
- Experience in B2C Marketing (ideally in crafting consumer messaging)
- Strong copywriting and design skills
- Knowledge of the video creation / post-production space
- Experience partnering collaboratively with teams across the business to develop and execute a go-to-market strategy
- Experience building and executing marketing collateral across multiple channels
- Lead the creation and execution of marketing collateral to communicate the value proposition of Frame.io to enterprise customers.
- Craft product education campaigns to improve product adoption.
- Support positioning, comms, and messaging for product marketing launches, and represent the voice of the customer internally and externally.
- Partner with other marketing functions to develop customer and partner case studies across industries, feature sets, and workflows.
- Collaborate with Sales on crafting narratives for ongoing go-to-market efforts, as well as high-priority customers.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- OneMedical membership
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Work From Anywhere Week
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Discounted gym membership
- Classpass discount
- Free Citi-Bike membership
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible Spending Account
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.