Product Marketing Manager
SiteimproveCopenhagen, Denmark21d ago
Are you looking for a fast-paced, versatile role in marketing in which you can use both analytical and creative skills? Do you enjoy having one foot in development, and one in the commercial world? If so, we have the right opportunity for you in helping us drive Siteimprove’s growth worldwide!
You’ll join an international team and get a lot of responsibility from day one. In this strategic role, you’ll help change our marketing approach as we move from a product to a solution focus and diversify into new markets.
To succeed in this role, you need to be passionate about understanding existing and potential customers’ needs, and keen to explore and document the dynamics of buying groups. It’s key that you’re adept at breaking down complex concepts into simple and coherent value propositions for target segments and personas, and confident in communicating these both face-to-face and via relevant collateral.
- Championing the Customer
- Carry out market and customer research to define and validate personas, buying group dynamics, product-market fit, pricing strategy, and more, and share your findings across the wider organization
- Create competitive overview of industry and products and clearly communicate product differentiation
- Collate and deliver regular stream of market insights and customer feedback such as support issues, sales feedback, Gong calls and other channels to the Product Units
- Communicating Product Value
- Develop product messaging and positioning framework to ensure consistent outbound message
- Together with Product Experts, train Product Development, Sales and Marketing on who the customer is and how the product helps them
- Provide all stakeholders (e.g., release management, sales, marketing, support) with what they need from a product communication perspective
- Create content and collateral such as website product pages, product-sheets, videos, whitepapers etc.
- Help Siteimprove establish analyst relations and drive forward the content and messaging for briefings
- Driving Product Distribution
- Develop the go-to-market for products / solutions from initial launch through to devising the strategy for achieving on-going success
- Collaborate with digital marketing and data analyst to execute, monitor and optimize distribution approach
- Provide the buyer journey insights to underpin content, messaging and distribution for various stages of the customer lifecycle
What We Require of You
- You have at least 5 years’ experience developing go to market strategies and devising marketing plans, preferably in a B2B / Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technology company
- You have a deep understanding of market and audience segmentation and hands-on experience carrying out customer and market research
- You’re a confident presenter and communicator
- You’re capable of combining an analytical and data-driven approach with the art of storytelling to create an emotional connection that drives demand and brand reputation
- Knowledge and experience of web accessibility and digital marketing a plus
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related field, or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
What You'll Love About Us
Siteimprove is a Danish-founded multinational company with over 500 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in Copenhagen, we have offices in Minneapolis, London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Sydney, and Toronto, and our customers are spread across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Even though we’ve grown rapidly since our foundation back in 2003, we’ve maintained our entrepreneurial spirit and strong feeling of togetherness. Read more about the Siteimprovers and our inclusive and global “work hard, play hard” culture in this section here: https://careers.siteimprove.com/culture/
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. We’re consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day. There’s always cake on Fridays and on special occasions and celebrations (which, luckily, is quite often). Naturally, we offer free coffee, free sodas and free fruit ad libitum, plus there’s opportunity to buy food to take home at extremely reasonable prices.
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees.
- Own Friday Bar & Beer Brewery! We brew our own beer, and on the top floor, we have our very own Friday Bar with quality beverages(also the stuff that we brew…). In the summer, we may take the party to our cozy courtyard for barbecuing in the sun.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally.