Product Marketing Manager
OVHcloud is an innovative, hyper-scale cloud provider dedicated to delivering best-in-class technical expertise and cost-effective solutions to companies worldwide.
Founded at Roubaix (France) in 1999 by Octave Klaba and Leader for the European market, the company is currently present in Europe, Canada, USA, Africa and Asia Pacific, with 2200 employees all around the world.
In a growing context, we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager based in Montréal who will be in charge of Product Marketing/GTM for the whole country.
Market analysis & market presence
- Maintain a deep understanding of the market dynamics and competitive landscape in the cluster, and execute specific competitive analysis
- Together with Cluster leader, be present & speak at key industry events and OVH academies, webinars, meet-ups and other OVH events
- Establish and maintain cluster-based business relationships with key technology partners such as VMware, Prestashop, TLCs . to define co-marketing activities and develop our common business.
Business analysis and Cluster marketing priorities
- Together with the Cluster Leader, identify the main growth opportunities for the region
- Define the marketing plan priorities for the Cluster based on corporate inputs and Cluster priorities
- Orchestrate new product launches in the cluster and coordinate roll-out with cluster teams
Value Proposition & Sales support
- Leverage corporate sales tool kits and assets, and adapt to local requirements (presence of DCs, regional certifications, regional offer/product availability)
- Train & support cluster teams on OVH / product value proposition
- Support Marketing & Digital Sales teams in articulating the key messages for their acquisition, farming and communication campaigns.
- Provide feedback to corporate teams about cluster market dynamics, relevance of the offers, pricing, value propositions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Be tech-savvy with cloud expertise/knowledge, and with marketing & customer minded
- Be highly creative, proactive, pedagogue
- Have the ability to coordinate multi-stakeholder projects
- Time management skills and ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Operational mind-set, hands-on
- Fluent both in English and French
At least a first experience in Product Marketing in a technology environment