Product Marketing Manager
RevenueWell Systems LLCChicago1M ago
WHY WE’RE LOOKING
Founded in 2010, RevenueWell saw a way to use the latest marketing automation technology to help dentists build better, more connected relationships with their patients and communities. We think it’s a problem worth solving, and thousands of dental practices across the country seem to agree. The company has grown very quickly over the last few years, and we’re now a team of 130 diverse people that are committed to our mission, super-focused on our product, and fanatical about helping our customers succeed.
As we’re growing our Marketing Team, we need a Product Marketing Manager who could help amplify our story.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Become A Customer Segmentation Expert: Be an expert on our customers, their personas, and their buying process. Gather and analyze data from interviews, reports, and other sources to understand and communicate customer pains, gains and their buying process. Monitor our core customer segments and ideal customer profiles, understanding what their needs are and identifying opportunities to introduce new adjacent segments into the mix.
- Drive Market & Competitive Intelligence: Understand and track our competitors and use that understanding to develop our competitive positioning. Track competitor product releases and educate RevenueWell on their strengths, weaknesses and differentiators. Position yourself as an industry thought leader in our space via webinars, presentations, podcasts, and writing.
- Own the Positioning and Message Creation and Delivery: Develop and refine the key value propositions and benefits. Develop strong positioning and messaging narratives that help compel buyers to act and ensuring that product messaging is consistent and on-brand across all stages of the funnel.
- Architect Product Launches: Work with product management throughout the entire product process and lead the organization through the introduction of new products and new product features. Develop go to market and launch strategies that focus on driving business impact. Enable teams by training on the launch narrative (market problem, targeted audience, buyer needs, messaging and positioning, use cases and launch goals). Partner with Customer Marketing to drive customer awareness and product adoption of new releases. Conduct launch retrospectives to continually refine and improve your launch framework.
- Be a Pricing and Packaging Innovator: Develop innovative, customer-focused ways to package and price our products using value-based pricing models. Support the Customer Marketing and Sales teams in identifying strategic cohorts for upsell opportunities.
- Create Marketing Assets: Working with the product and marketing teams (and external resources), you’ll develop presentations, collateral, web copy, launch kits, blog posts, case studies, white papers, and other materials we’ll need to market our products throughout all phases of the customer journey.
- Support the Sales Team: Educate them and keep them well versed in our products as we launch new features and enhance existing ones. Work with them to understand the buyer’s perspective, as well as what messaging moves the needle. Be our sales enablement guru, knowing what collateral the sales team uses as well as what they need.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Mad Messaging Skills: You have to be ridiculously good at identifying core messages and articulating them concisely. Be able to really understand the perspective of the target audience and communicate with them in a way that builds empathy and compels them to act.
- Strong Communication Skills: Written & verbal (including presentations)
- Sense of Independence and Personal Accountability: We’re a small team in a growing organization. You’ll need a strong work ethic, an ability to adapt, improvise, and execute, and a willingness to help the team out beyond the job description.
- Relationship Building: Obviously you’ll be working internally with marketing, sales, and product teams. Beyond that, you’ll be customer-facing as well, building relationships with customers and prospects.
- Experience: 3+ years of prior product marketing experience in a B2B environment.
- Education: Bachelor’s in Marketing or Business Administration
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive base salary plus bonus
- Super laid-back environment where hustle goes a long way and work is enjoyable
- We are recognized by Crain's Chicago as one of the Best Places to Work! Check us out.
- Great opportunity to get into a fast-growing company and build something big
- Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA plus company sponsored STD, LTD and Life insurance
- No-wait, 401k plan with immediately vested generous company match
- Endless supply of fruit, coffee and other goodies!
- Free health club membership near the office
- Loft offices with no high cubicles. Casual jeans dress code.
RevenueWell is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
No search firm solicitations, please.