Product Marketing Manager
InCloudCounselLos Angeles, San Francisco1M ago
InCloudCounsel is seeking our first ever Product Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing company. We’re changing the way corporate legal services are delivered to some of the world’s leading companies through technological innovation and a unique service delivery platform.
Our marketing team is dedicated to creating high-performing programs that help grow our business and build our brand. The Product Marketing Manager, a newly created growth-driven role at InCloudCounsel, has the exciting opportunity of driving the company’s product marketing activities to make a significant impact on our business.
The ideal candidate possesses proven experience in developing effective product positioning and key messaging with key stakeholders and creating content-centric enablement program “playbooks” for key business functions such as sales, account management, and attorney recruitment. You would describe yourself as a strategic thinker, comfortable working directly with engineers and product managers, and possessing a high attention to detail.
The role will report directly to our VP of Marketing and the package includes a competitive base salary and benefits. The preferred location for this role is San Francisco or Los Angeles.
- Solution Positioning and Key Messaging: Establish clear, compelling, and differentiated positioning and key messaging for our end-to-end solution (services and platform) in partnership with product, account management, and sales, to be used consistently across the company so we speak about our solution with one unified voice. Refine as necessary to account for key updates and work to ensure company-wide adoption. Partner with product team on positioning, messaging, and branding of new products and services. Update sales and marketing content as necessary, such as pitch materials, website, etc.
- Enablement Program Playbooks: Develop content-centric enablement program “playbooks,” segmented by audience, that supports cross-functional goals in sales, account management, etc.
- Educational Product Content: Develop educational “onboarding” product content to help new users learn how to use the platform with best practices.
- Software Demo Creation: Partner with engineering on creation of live platform demos by writing demo “scripts” based on value drivers; then, training sales team on finished demos as necessary.
- Competitive Analysis: Conduct ongoing competitive analysis to continually assess how other players are talking about their solutions to ensure that InCloudCounsel effectively differentiates itself.
- Customer Gifting: Manage company gifting programs for existing customers and attorneys that help build goodwill.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience: 4-6 years in a B2B marketing background in a product marketing role
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Strategic thinker: Applies a strategic, objective rigor to developing and evaluating content marketing plans and assets (design and copy)
- Technical: Some facility with technical concepts
- Organization and planning: Able to proactively manage multiple fast-moving projects involving internal stakeholders and external partners
- Sets high standards and goals: Sets a high bar for work outputs in-line with company expectations; consistently looking for ways to improve upon the status quo
- Communication and people skills: Ability to listen, take constructive criticism, and provide insightful feedback; superior written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Annual professional development stipend
- Free lunch
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
NOTE to External Agencies: We are not accepting any blind submissions or resumes from recruitment agencies. Any resumes sent to a member of InCloudCounsel will NOT be accepted or considered as a submission.