Product Marketing Manager
HealthEdgeBurlington, MA6M ago
Product Marketing Manager
HealthEdge is seeking a dynamic Product Marketing Manager to join its growing marketing team and work cross-functionally to support, position and market the company’s flagship solution, HealthRules, a next-generation core administrative solution used by health insurers to support a wide variety of business, financial and clinical processes. HealthEdge is transforming healthcare for health plans and you can be part of it. We help health insurance companies change the way they interact with providers as well as impact patients to achieve better outcomes, all while lowering administrative and healthcare costs. We are disrupting the way that health plans run mission critical administrative processes and work proactively with patients in the clinical arena. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Marketing, this individual contributor will be responsible for defining market requirements and strategy, communicating messages and value propositions, leading go-to-market efforts and spearheading sales enablement efforts for the company’s HealthRules solution. The ideal candidate has deep experience in the healthcare IT and / or enterprise software industries, possesses strong market analysis and execution skills, and is a strong cross-functional team leader who enjoys driving change in a fast-paced, thriving environment.
- Conduct primary and secondary research efforts designed to capture insight on market trends, market segmentation, competitive landscape, customer needs, and end-user behaviors.
- Contribute competitive intelligence findings and insights to regular reports and battlecards designed to inform key stakeholders.
- Develop a deep understanding of buyers to inform, create and maintain target personas that cover buyer needs and the purchasing decision process.
- Help create and continuously refine messaging and positioning for HealthEdge’s solutions in the payer and adjacent markets
- Collaborate directly with product management team to distill key functionality and benefits into core product messages.
- Contribute to the development of business cases and help to prioritize markets for target investment; translate insights into market requirements to inform roadmap in partnership with product management.
- Leverage messaging to inform, contribute to, and help develop content such as collateral, web content, public relations pitches, blog posts, campaign content, customer case studies, Voice of the Market surveys and other thought leadership content.
- Participate in product launches by collaborating with product management and organizational leadership on strategy, positioning, pricing, packaging, and sales enablement; ensure launches are integrated with demand generation campaigns.
- Develop customer references, testimonials and case studies for external and internal use.
- Leverage the collective outputs of various product marketing activities to support sales and accelerate pipeline velocity by developing and maintaining a variety of sales enablement materials, including battlecards, collateral and presentations, competitive battle cards, persona profiles, training sessions, and other prioritized enablement programs as identified.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in a healthcare technology/product environment
- Ability to transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Ability to navigate a high growth, collaborative culture with a high degree of adaptability
- Strong writing, communication, presentation development and story-telling/delivery skills
- Ability to analyze information collected in win/loss, sales process execution and pipeline behavior and effectively diagnose challenges and propose effective solutions
- Create clear and effective value propositions and messaging documents
- Exceptional team player with ability to lead through influence and drive high-impact outcomes with product management, sales, finance and operations
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a bias for action