Product Marketing Manager
ApptioBellevue, WA6M ago
You: As a Product Marketing Manager you will be a key enabler for all facets of our go-to-market strategy as it pertains to the Apptio portfolio of products and solutions. This includes product messaging, sales and partner enablement, launch, collaboration with demand generation campaign teams and post-sale customer adoption.
The position requires you to have a passion for being the “voice of the customer” in the way we present our products and solutions to the world.
You will need to simplify complex topics into interesting narratives, have excellent written and oral communication skills and have the ability to influence and drive initiatives across cross-functional teams.
The Product Marketing Manager will be expected to deliver crisp compelling product messaging, a go-to-market plan and strategy for their solution/product and be the chief evangelist for their business.
They must have the ability, confidence, and willingness to roll up their sleeves and work directly with customers, sales, senior executive leaders, product management and various other departments.
What We Want You to Do
- Be the voice of the customer and oversee the marketing of your portion of the Apptio product portfolio
- Ensure all marketing and sales tools adheres to messaging and positioning
- Connect with customers to gather feedback on Apptio’s value proposition
- Partner with corporate marketing to create effective marketing campaigns
- Partner with sales teams to create sales tools that help them in all phases of the sales cycle
- Partner with product management to distill key functionality and benefits
- Track and report out GTM business results, key insights and strategy to key stakeholders
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant fields of study such as computer science. MBA is a plus.
- We are looking for someone who is excited to work in a fast moving, high growth company for an opportunity to drive revenue growth and advance your career.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently & proactively in a dynamic and aggressive high growth environment.
- Solid understanding of key business challenges within IT, top IT initiatives, industry forums, groups and buying processes
- Ability to translate conversations with customers, sales and services in compelling, clear and actionable programs
- Knowledge of the general IT landscape and/or financial/account concepts is a plus
- Excellent ability to convey complex concepts by storytelling in crisp and simple writing and communications