Product Marketing Manager
FormstackIN, CO, Remote7d ago
Who You Are:
Do you dig digital marketing? Are you passionate about a product’s success and the user experience? Are you willing to do whatever it takes to get our product to market? Are you creative and driven? Are you ready to be our top product evangelist?
What You Will Do:
As part of the Marketing team, the Product Marketing Manager will serve as the glue between Product, Marketing, and Sales functions. You will be responsible for learning the product’s strategy, getting to know customer and user personas, and developing the tools and campaigns that drive revenue and adoption of new products.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, energetic, analytical, both a planner and a doer, and always strives for excellence. Success in this position will require leadership, creativity, and coordination skills with a desire to execute marketing programs that drive revenue.
How You Will Succeed:
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Formstack’s products in the market.
- Marketing strategy - work with content, design, and other applicable teams to promote our products.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the Sales team and aid in the development of sales tools that support the selling process of our products.
- Product launch – plan the go-to-market launch of new products/releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Manage an ongoing, continuous feedback loop between Sales, Product and Marketing.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria as well as the expert on your competition and how to crush them!
What We Are Looking For:
In addition to proven experience working in a fast-paced setting and excellent communication skills, you must possess the following skills:
- Minimum of 2 years product marketing experience, experience with Saas preferred
- Strong analytical capacity with experience presenting and communicating data/findings to a variety of stakeholders, including the executive team
- Goal oriented, self-motivated, creative, flexible, and adaptable to new situations
- Demonstrated ability to balance strategy with day to day execution and implementation
- Experience managing aggressive marketing schedules
- Experience with App Store Marketing is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 15%
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings