Product Marketing Lead
SwimlaneAnywhere or Colorado22d ago
Swimlane is looking to hire a rockstar Product Marketer. Do you thrive on challenge and love a start-up environment? Do you love data and crafting compelling stories?
Are you ready to take the lead and build a product marketing program from the ground up?
The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) fills a strategic role working with cross-functional teams to ensure the success of our products. The PMM is at the center of it all - helping product management to improve offerings and enabling sales and marketing to execute successfully.
The ideal candidate understands the cybersecurity market and has a solid background in product marketing and the related go-to market-activities, including competitive research, positioning and messaging and sales enablement. The PMM will be expected to wear many hats and thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment where the right attitude, energy and willingness to learn and contribute is critical.
- Market Intelligence—Be the expert on our market, competition and buyers and then educate internal stakeholders to help drive informed improvements and decisions.
- Messaging—Collaborate with product management, sales and marketing to develop product and buyer positioning, messaging and tools.
- Product Launch —Work hand-in-hand with product management to successfully launch our products and services.
- Evangelize —Become a Swimlane thought-leader through published content and speaking engagements. Assist with and contribute to the Swimlane Community to answer customer/prospect question, create relevant content, and facilitate broader adoption of security automation and orchestration.
- Sales Enablement— Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- 2-5 years of Product Marketing, Marketing Communications, or Product Management experience
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in writing
- All-hands-on-deck attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot and Omniture, and Google Analytics.
- Solid experience and skill conducting live presentations and webinars
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, with relevant job experience