BrexSan Francisco12d ago
Brex is revolutionizing financial services for businesses, starting with corporate cards for startups. We are building the product from first principles, enabling us to have unparalleled features and a seamless, modern experience for our customers. With backing from top venture firms and industry veterans such as Peter Thiel and Max Levchin, Brex is one of the fastest-growing startups to date, and we’re looking for someone to help scale the company with incredible people across the board.
Based in San Francisco, our team is committed to creating a driven and diverse company with ambitious people from wide-ranging backgrounds. We are looking for people with a strong sense for exceptional products, a keen eye to detail, and comfort learning new technologies. Most importantly, we’re looking for people who are enthusiastic about working with a variety of backgrounds, roles, and needs.
The Product Marketing Manager at Brex will connect our products with users. You will craft insightful product messaging and positioning, lead product launches, go-to-market programs, sales enablement training, and generate customer insights to inform product development This is a highly cross-functional role working closely with product, engineering, design, sales, and the broader marketing team.
- Craft product positioning and messaging informed by user experience research, sales and support feedback, and product understanding
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive product launches and go-to-market programs
- Become the authority of your product and understand key differentiations
- Stay up-to-date on competitive landscape and key competitors’ strategies, offerings, GTM activities, and performance, and translate competitive findings into actionable insights that inform business strategy, product roadmap, differentiation & positioning, and sales enablement
- Equip sales to effectively sell against competitors by providing sales materials and deal support
- Drive product adoption and usage by developing and leading adoption plans in partnership with sales, account management, and product
What We Value
- BA/BS degree with 3+ years in product marketing or product management
- Passion for data-driven storytelling
- Ability to thrive and prioritize in a hyper-growth environment, with stellar written and oral communication skills
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision
- Experience working in payments or financial services marketing and working with sales and product teams is a strong plus