Product Marketing AllianceAnywhere1M ago
When it comes to product marketing PMA’s the biggest fish in the pond. We unite 1,000s of product marketers (7,000 at the time of writing) around the world and each and every one of those members have a shared mission: to drive demand, adoption and the overall success of their products, and awareness of the role.
We’re a start-up (founded March 2019) but we’re growing super quick and need a copywriting whizz to help us get where we want to be.
Oh, baby, you, you got what I need
….or have you? (Freddie Scott for anyone wondering).
What we want and need is someone with a natural flair for words who can pick up anything from a 60-page report to a snappy social post to a blog post to a landing page to a...you get the gist, and stamp the PMA tone all over it and really make it work.
At this point, we should probably mention we’re pretty fast-paced - if juggling’s not for you, this role might not be either. It’s a great problem to have, but growing at pace means there’s A LOT to do and all with that “I need it yesterday” kinda deadline. We love it. We need you to, too.
No two days will be the same and we guarantee you’ll never get bored. Here are just some of the things you’ll get to own:
- Be ultimately responsible for developing and delivering content to support our global events, products and communities.
- Help accelerate and grow our product marketing community and its channels through strategic and tactical content-led initiatives.
- Own and deliver various pieces of content throughout the year - articles, reports, guides, case studies, social posts, podcasts, webinars, newsletters, etc.
- Support event promotion with everything from emails and speaker profiles to agendas and on-the-day assets.
- Come up with bold ideas that help us own our authority in the industry and lead, not follow.
- Work closely with in-house and external designers to bring your content to life on multiple platforms.
- Support with the creation of things like course scripts, membership templates, and more, as and when new products require.
- Liaise with and recruit contributors to help expand the community’s offering and breadth.
P.s. For the right person, remote working is absolutely on the cards.