SilectisWashington, DC8d ago
About Us: Silectis lets companies get productive with an enterprise data lake faster. Our Magpie platform provides the security, data integration, and data exploration tools you need to build an end-to-end advanced, big data analytics capability. Our user-centered tools lets teams get up to speed quickly. Leveraging SQL and a few simple Magpie commands, data engineers can start integrating data from source systems, building data structures, and scheduling data pipelines right away.
Position: Silectis is looking for a high-potential Marketing Manager who will have ownership of a variety of marketing activities at the company. You will be responsible for implementing our content and communication programs in order to build brand awareness and increase sales activity. You should have experience as a marketing generalist at a B2B software company and ready to bring an analytical and creative mindset to your work. You will be working at a startup and you will have the opportunity to work on new projects and initiatives depending on your skillset and Silectis’s business needs. You will be an essential part of our growing team and this role will provide a great platform for a marketer to plan and grow a marketing program. It is an exceptional opportunity to become part of an innovative, fast moving technology startup.
This is a full-time position at our office in the Shaw neighborhood of Washington, DC.
- Identify new opportunities for customer acquisition across brand and content marketing
- Coordinate the creation and execution of brand and content marketing initiatives
- Create engaging and effective ad copy
- Develop and manage all digital channels for Silectis
- Develop and manage marketing campaign emails (webinars, nurturing programs, event promotions, newsletters).
- Grow and manage all content (website, landing pages, assets, press releases) with a desire to constantly innovate on existing infrastructure and focus on driving people to Silectis’s product and content with consistent messaging.
- BA/BS degree in marketing or equivalent experience
- 4 to 6 years of experience in a marketing role
- Project management and analytical skills
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Demonstrated background in content management, creative writing, technical writing, advertising concepts, social media, email marketing, analytics and digital advertising
- Good understanding of brand management and positioning techniques
- Experience with Hubspot and Squarespace
- A desire to work on intellectually demanding problems.
- Able to communicate effectively, both in written and verbal form
- You should be eager to work in a collaborative team environment and comfortable with doing a wide variety of work, especially early on as we are building the team.
- You will be one of the early members of the team and you will have the opportunity to help shape the organization.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is highly motivated to assist with developing and managing our marketing initiatives.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
Even if you don’t meet all the qualifications listed above, or if you know there are areas where you will need to come up to speed, you should still apply. First and foremost, we want dedicated, sharp, inquisitive teammates who want to build a great company.
If you would like to apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org