VP / Director of Product Marketing
SevaNew York1M ago
Seva is a fresh approach to knowledge management for revenue teams. Through proprietary software-based automation that syncs content in platforms such as Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, and Slack, we excel at ensuring that go-to-market teams have the content they need, when they need it, and where they work. Customers choose Seva because they see initial value in minutes, not weeks, and because we innovate rapidly to continue to delight them over time.
Based in the heart of Manhattan in New York City, Seva is an entrepreneurial startup disrupting legacy incumbents in knowledge management and productivity. Our investors are true leaders in enterprise software and include Avalon Ventures and Bessemer Venture Partners.
As our first product marketing leader, you would report to our CEO, and work closely with leadership to define our presence in a fluid and competitive market.
Specifically, your work would be prioritized and measured around the following:
- Owning the creation of compelling product messaging and positioning frameworks through competitive and industry research, and customer personas.
- Building a framework for iterating on customer feedback and research, informing Engineering on what users want, and how they value it.
- Continuously iterating on pricing and packaging as Seva learns from the market and exploring vertical and horizontal expansion.
- Creating, with the collaboration of the design team, top/bottom of funnel content needed throughout the sales process.
- Partnering with the relevant teams to help build and prioritize product roadmap, being the main POV representing our customers.
- Co-owning and heavily influencing strategy on key growth KPIs including MQL/SQLs, and platform usage metrics such as MAU/DAU.
You should have 5+ years of experience delivering go-to-market product strategy, in enterprise software. You should also have experience working in the early stages of a business (Seed/Series A) with a demonstrated track record of helping companies grow.
Seva is based in Manhattan and is an EOE providing comprehensive medical and dental benefits, mobility, and unlimited vacation.