Enterprise Customer Marketing Manager
Doctor.comNew York, NY4M ago
Doctor.com is a marketing and reputation management platform, purpose-built for the complex problems that healthcare providers face when building and growing their practice in a digital world. Doctor.com’s industry-leading data management technology and its unique integrations with the most prominent directories and review sites have empowered over 20,000 practitioners to seamlessly enhance their online visibility, grow patient trust and ultimately attract more patients.
This role, while highly collaborative with marketing, is part of the Customer & Product Marketing team within our Client Success department. In addition to everyday customer marketing responsibilities for Enterprise clients (Hospitals and Group Practices), you will be responsible for building out and maintaining touchpoints throughout the client lifecycle. The core goal of this role is to build a strong foundation for client education, product engagement, and growth, while improving the client experience and satisfaction KPIs.
- Own ideation, creation and maintenance of client education and engagement materials to enable our customers and client success team (e.g. articles,
- PDFs, videos, webinars, guides, email campaigns, email templates).
- Build, launch and maintain a Knowledge Center (Salesforce Community) for this customer segment.
- Own the creation and execution of an advocacy program for our VIP clients.
- Create, maintain and improve recurring lifecycle touchpoints from sales hand-off through ongoing renewals (e.g. implementation, product engagement, performance reporting, upsells, renewals, surveys).
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities within Pardot, including, but not limited to: email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Track and analyze campaign effectiveness and provide adjustments as required to ensure overall success.
- Be the voice of our Enterprise customers by interviewing, surveying, and engaging with them on a recurring basis.
- Be a role model for the company culture and exemplify high-performance standards.
- Minimum 1 year of proven experience in B2B SaaS marketing or communications.
- Previous client-facing experience preferred.
- Previous experience with video creation, basic graphic design, or other content creation preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Salesforce (Sales & Service Cloud, Communities) and marketing platforms (Pardot).
- Love of customers and influencing behaviors
- A strategic thinker with creativity, curiosity and tenacity to execute effectively.
- A strong bias for action and ownership, can be scrappy and work quickly with fast turnarounds.
- Entrepreneurial drive, creativity and demonstrated ability to achieve stretched goals.