Director, Product Marketing, Shared Mobility
RidecellSan Francisco24d ago
Ridecell (www.ridecell.com) is on a mission to power the next generation of ridesharing, carsharing services and autonomous mobility services. As the world shifts to a mobility on-demand model and new companies enter as service providers, Ridecell is poised to support these initiatives. Already more than 20 customers, including Penske, Renault, Karma and AAA, use our proven platform to launch, operate, and scale their new mobility services.
With a team of nearly 200 people, Ridecell is moving to the next phase of company growth and customer outreach. We are ready for a champion to lead the product marketing initiatives that define and communicate the value of our mobility platform, our company, and our role in the transportation revolution.
We’re looking for a Director of Product Marketing with a passion for shared mobility who wants to grab the mantle of thought leader to create and communicate resonating messages about our platform and the mobility as a service market overall. We are looking for someone with a track record of success in creating messaging that connects with customers and a passion for creating the best materials in the industry.
We are also looking for this person to not only create the messaging, but grow the team that will be responsible for creating messages for our three product lines (carsharing, ridehailing and fleet operations). Being able to identify key industry talent and hire them is an important part of your success here at Ridecell. Does that sound like you?
- Industry and Product Knowledge
- Build deep knowledge of the Ridecell shared mobility solution
- Build simple and memorable consumer value propositions
- Create the messaging house for key target segments
- New Product Introduction and Go to Market
- Develop the launch plan for new solution releases
- Contribute to the corporate the GTM strategy
- Outbound Product Marketing
- Define and ensure the creation of the product marketing toolkit including product presentations, web descriptions, hero visuals, scripted demos and product videos
- Create additional marketing materials as needed that include case studies, infographics, blog posts and webinars.
- Manage a team of vendors and contractors
- Represent Ridecell at events and customer meetings as an industry expert
- Partner with the demand generation team to develop relevant content driven materials to reach prospects and nurture existing customers
- Develop strong partnership with the Ridecell marketing creative team and the team editor to ensure that all materials are beautifully laid out and artfully written
- Write byline articles and abstracts for PR to pitch to leading media outlets
- Develop next generation keynote speeches with new mobility thought leadership
- Create key messaging and content for trade shows including show materials, signage and advertising
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, or marketing. MBA preferred
- Excellent written and oral speaking skills
- Management and leadership experience
- Deep experience with developer marketing and developer relationships
- Track record of successful strategic alliance experience
- 10-15 years of product marketing experience with recent experience in B2B
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Must currently be located in SF Bay area. No relocations.